What Is Remedy Testing?
Remedy Testing is an easy at-home hair/saliva test utilizing bioresonance technology to identify areas of imbalance within your body, detect areas of stress, and determine how your body reacts to various environmental/food substances
Organs & Organ Systems
The Remedy Test assesses the overall function of 17 Body Systems.
Foods & Environment
The Remedy Test assesses how your body responds to over 450 different foods and substances found in our environment that could be causing inflammation and dysfunction in your body.
Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals
The Remedy Test assesses your body for over 50 nutritional imbalances that could be contributing to health challenges and dysfunction in the body.
Bacteria, Viruses and more
The Remedy Test assesses your tissues for exposure to 50+ Resonating Toxins including Bacteria, Viruses, Parasites, Molds, Heavy Metals, and Chemicals. While the test does not indicate if you are sick with a particular disease (i.e. it is not a diagnosis), in many cases, this exposure can impact your overall function and health.
Bioenergetic Hair & Saliva Analysis
The Remedy testing assesses over 45 hormones to see where there are imbalances that affect your health and function. A hormone imbalance does not mean you need to get hormone injections, but often, by supporting your body’s needs, hormones and other functions will naturally balance out!
Custom Health Plan
The Remedy Test also assesses 1000’s of different Herbs, Supplements, and Homeopathic Remedies to give you a Custom Individualized Plan to bring better balance to your body.
Who Would Benefit from Having a Remedy Test Performed?
Literally anyone who is looking to improve, or proactively care for, their health, would benefit from Remedy Testing. However, some of the most common conditions that may cause someone to go through Remedy Testing, include:
• Headaches/Migraines • Decreased Libido • Allergies • Reflux
• Respiratory problems • Hypothyroidism • Malaise/ Fatigue
• Fibromyalgia & Myositis • Pain in joints • Major Depressive Disorder
• Acute Bronchitis • Asthma • Nail Fungus • Urinary Tract Infection
• Lyme • Hypertension • Diabetes • Back pain • Anxiety
• Obesity • Brain Fog • Heavy Metals • Stubborn Health Issues
• Viruses • Stubborn Weight-Loss • Parasites
• Emotional & Behavioral Issues • Chronic Health Concerns
• Digestive Challenges • Hormone Imbalances • Autoimmune Disorders • ADD/ADHD
Purchase Test Kit
Purchase your kit online. You can have the kit mailed directly to your home or elect to pick it up at our office.
Send In Your Sample
Follow the directions for the test and mail in your sample. Your sample will be processed at the testing facility within 1-3 days of receipt.
Get Your Results
As soon as your doctor receives your results, you will be contacted to set up a consultation to review the findings. There is no additional charge for the consultation, and it can be done in-person, virtually, or by telephone.
What Does My Report Include?
You will receive a digital copy of your results which will include:
- Cellular stress in 17 major body systems.
- Most significantly stressed areas.
- Hormones that are out of balance.
- Nearly 600 potential food and environmental sensitivities.
- Toxins that are present such as mold, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, viruses, and metals.
- Nutritional imbalances including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and essential fatty acids.
- Plus, custom recommendations based on your unique results.
→ View the full sample report of an actual patient.
DISCLAIMER: This page is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to serve as medical advice. The information provided on this site and in reports should not be used for diagnosing or treating any health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem or need medical attention, you should consult your healthcare provider.